Saturday, September 30, 2023

Saturday night

 A lovely Saturday 

It is one of those days, when my emotions are jumbled up. But it's a good day. 

Spend the earlier part of today in church understanding the church's direction for 2024. Ahhh again, the realisation that the year is ending has hit me. Then went for lunch with with a April to upper thomson, ah OneManCoffee, they do make very delicious coffee. Then came home and took a nap and here I am, blogging, because well, I miss doing it. But obviously, not missing it enough to do it regularly. 


Anyway, I am toiling with the idea of starting a blog to review cafes, it will just be a like a mini project which I think will be very helpful in carving out some sort of direction for my life. 

I am trying to get away from the demands of social media and find a space to express my creativity. 

No comments: